It is often seen that the fight with flab is a difficult task. However, it should not be so. The number of women fighting flabby arms is much more than the number of men. There are varied reasons for the same. The most common cause of the problem is that women often do not work their arms as they ideally should. Overall fitness is also important to get well-toned and shapely arms. The first step you will have to undertake is to do some specific exercises. Along with the exercises, you will also have to monitor your daily calorie intake. You will have to consume lesser calories than you actually burn. This may not give immediate results; however, it will be helpful in the long run. If you reduce the number of calories, you will be able to have well-toned arms as well as a well-toned body.
Toning Your Arms
- It is important to understand that though people claim of spot reduction, such gimmicks do not work in the long run.
- You will have to undertake some cardiovascular exercises for a minimum of five days a week.
- In order to get rid of flabby arms, you will have to reduce the overall fat present in the body.
- You can alternate the different cardiovascular exercises.
- Choose to go for a brisk walk for one day, go swimming on the other day, etc.
- Bicep and tricep exercises can prove to be useful to get well-toned arms. Some of the exercises are push-ups, pull-ups, dips, cable curls, etc.
- You can also do some tricep exercises using weights; however, using weights is not mandatory.
- There are tricep extensions, which work the arms well.
- There are also resistance band exercises, which are good for your whole body in general.
- It is good to opt for some form of exercise which is of interest to you. However, remember that you will have to be persistent with your efforts, and overcome the illusion that the fat cannot be lost in a single day.
- After the exercises comes the diet. There are number of diet plans and tips, which you can make use of.
- You will have to cut down on all the food items, which make you fat.
- Whenever you want to eat something fattening, you will have to ask yourself if it will make your arms flabbier.
- You will also have to find out the number of calories you consume in a day.
- The most important step is to stop the consumption of fast food altogether for a minimum period of 12 weeks. Then, the results will be for you to see.
- Eat healthy, low-fat foods at small intervals.
- Avoid all that is unhealthy, oily, and greasy.
You can easily tone your arms at home because you may exercise in the gym, but taking care of your diet happens only at home. You can do all the exercises, which are done using dumbbells at home as well. Instead of dumbbells, you can make use of heavy cans or bottles. In the end, it is determination that matters. That is what will help you to get rid of flabby arms fast.